Day 482: Slight TMI, you’ve been warned

So, yeah, I’ve had a pretty rough time since I last blogged. I had a doctor’s appointment and a shot, and the flu-like symptoms afterward took me out for a few days. Then womanly issues (the timing of my monthly cycle is just stellar, let me just say) took me out for another 5 days. The stress and the pain meds I took might have been what caused a slight IBS flareup, and just when that started feeling better today, my allergies acted up and I got a sinus headache.

So I’m certainly not feeling great right now, but I want to get some work done since it’s now closer to two months since I last did a full day’s work of writing. So right now I’m going to try for an hour or two of work on my book. I’m only doing blocking so I don’t think it’ll be very difficult. But if my headache doesn’t get better soon, I might just give up.

***

I got maybe an hour and 45 minutes of work done, but it wasn’t very productive because of my headache, so I finally decided to quit here. I hope I feel better tomorrow so that I can get more work done. However, it was nice today to get back into the swing of things in terms of work, even though I didn’t get a lot done. I hope I can carry this momentum over to the rest of this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3