Day 579

Happy New Year! I wanted to make sure I got writing done today because tomorrow is Sunday and I’ll only do the bare minimum.

I’m starting to feel much better, but I’m also realizing that I need to take more breaks when I’m doing the blocking. I was trying to go for 2-3 hours all in one session, but I’m finding my mind wandering after about 90 minutes. So hopefully I’ll still be feeling fine on Monday, and I’ll try splitting the blocking into 90 minute sessions. I might get 2 sessions done, which would be 3 hours of blocking. I’m hoping I can slowly start to build up the amount of time I spend working each day as I start to feel better and have more energy.

Editing: Time spent: 4 minutes
Writing: Time spent: 23 minutes
Writing: Total number of words: 336 words
Writing streak: 58 days
Blocking: time spent: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Blocking streak: 52 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3