Day 221: Cold

Right as my allergies improved and my sinus headaches started to go away, I started feeling like I was coming down with a cold. I feel like I just can't win.

So today I'm bundled up and drinking lemon ginger tea, and I'll see if I can get some work done despite feeling like a truck ran over me. At least my headaches went away (knock on wood).

Since I haven't been on Facebook, I haven't kept up with the multi-author box set I committed to and I have to finish my story blurb, so I'll work on that first. Then I'll get to work on writing volume 3 of my series.

As I mentioned yesterday, the thought of needing to do dictation for my writing made me reluctant to get to work, so instead I'll be doing my work on one of the platforms I enjoy using, typing in 4thewords.com. Right now, I just want to get work done no matter how it gets done, and since dictation takes more energy than I've got lately, I'll just default to typing in my writing game.

***

It took me longer than I expected to come up with the short description for my Contemporary Christian Romance novella for the multi-author box set I'm involved in. It was especially hard because I haven't written it yet and only have the vaguest ideas of what the story is going to be about. It’s set in my new Hawaii Contemporary Romance series that will release next year.

I found that I worked better when I wrote a longer story description first, then worked to write a shorter description off of that. I can use the longer description when I release the novella separately as an ebook, and the shorter description will be used on the Amazon page for the box set.

I'm glad the description is done although I thought it would only take 15 minutes or so, and instead it took almost an hour. :P

***

I ended up not getting more writing done because I felt rather tired. I think I'll go to bed early.

Blocking: time spent: 0

Editing: Time spent:0

Writing: Time spent: 0

Writing: Total number of words: 0

Writing: Average speed: 0

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 1 hour, 8 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3