Day 296: I'm finally back

I’ve had a terrible time the past few weeks being sick because of my IBS, so I was really relieved when I woke up this morning and felt well enough to do some work.

Unfortunately, most of the work I had to do first involved self-publishing and marketing stuff that I hadn’t been able to keep up with when I was sick. But I spent several hours doing that and now they’re all done for now.

Tomorrow I’ll go back to work on my contemporary romance novella. I’m still in the middle of doing the Snowflake on it, but hopefully I can get started writing it soon.

Outlining: time spent: 0

Blocking: time spent: 0

Editing: Time spent: 0

Writing: Time spent: 0

Writing: Total number of words: 0

Writing: Average speed (sprints): 0

Writing: Overall writing speed: 0

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 4 hours, 59 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3