Day 303: Uncomfortable desk

Once again I’m not feeling so hot, but I want to keep moving forward on my writing.

I have some writing-related business to take care of first, then I’ll get to work doing the Snowflake step 8 for my Hawaii novella. I decided to work on just this first before I work on blocking because it might help the blocking go quicker and more smoothly to have a scene list done first.

***

I ended up getting a sinus headache and took a nap, so I didn’t get work done on the book today.

I also ended up going back to my old desk setup because the buckwheat meditation pillow just wasn’t comfortable for longer than a couple hours, and I found myself unmotivated to work when my desk was a little uncomfortable. I guess I need my workspace to be super comfortable to be able to be productive.

Outlining: time spent: 0

Blocking: time spent: 0

Editing: Time spent: 0

Writing: Time spent: 0

Writing: Total number of words: 0

Writing: Average speed (sprints): 0

Writing: Overall writing speed: 0

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 1 hour, 45 minutes

My takeaway for today: I find myself unmotivated to work if my desk is a little uncomfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3