Day 779

My IBS started acting up this morning, so I had a late start to the day. The discomfort never really went away, so I decided to do some non-writing work, which doesn’t require so much concentration. I managed to get my “frogs” done since they are tasks I can do even if I’m not feeling great.

I started feeling better later in the afternoon and got some writing done, but only a little more than an hour.

Writing streak: 258 days

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 33 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 45 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 634 words

Writing-related business:

Regency research reading: time spent: 31 minutes

Email: time spent: 9 minutes

Marketing: time spent: 42 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3