Day 890: Back to the old method

I’m feeling much better today, but I didn’t bother to try to do dictation. As a result, it was very easy for me to simply sit at my desk and start writing. No procrastinating, I didn’t have to fight myself to get started on the dictation. I still don’t know why dictation is so much harder for me than typing, but at the moment, I’m more interested in finishing this book on time. I also hope that typing will enable me to write for longer and longer hours each day until I can get back to writing 6 or 7 hours a day, assuming my health keeps improving.

My writing today was slow, however, because I found a couple plot holes that needed to be fixed. I could have left them to be fixed later, but I felt that it would be better to fix them now, while I knew where exactly in the manuscript I needed to revise the text.

I worked longer hours today than I have recently, about 4.5. I got about 3900 words done. I had been aiming for 5000 words, but writing was taking a long time today and I was getting tired.

Hopefully I’ll be able to get even more hours and words done tomorrow.

Writing streak: 369 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3