Day 725

I knew I wasn’t going to get as much done today because I had a doctor’s appointment this morning, but I tried to make the most of the waiting time. I managed to check my email before the appointment, and then I finished all my Japanese study before we returned home afterwards. I did only 15(ish) minutes each of marketing and the Hawaii book, then started on the Regency.

However, I also had some IBS pain that distracted me a bit, so while I managed to get some writing done on my Regency, I only did the bare minimum of blocking. I’m glad I did at least something so that the day wasn’t entirely wasted, but I really didn’t get as much done as I wanted to.

Still, getting a little done is much better than not doing anything just because I had an appointment, and I managed to work through some of the IBS pain. I got all my “frogs” done, too, so it wasn’t only a “bare minimum” sort of day.

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 8 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 47 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 474 words

Writing streak: 204 days

Blocking: time spent: 13 minutes

Blocking: Total number of words: 421 words

Blocking streak: 198 days

Hawaii series:

Editing: Time spent: 2 minutes

Writing: time spent: 14 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 188 words

Writing-related business:

Regency research reading: time spent: 23 minutes

Email: time spent: 31 minutes

Marketing: time spent: 17 minutes

My takeaway for today: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3