Day 677: Finished the Hawaii outline!

I worked on the hero’s journey worksheet for my heroine today and finished it. I think that the majority of the work needed to be done for outlining my Hawaii book is now completed. Yay!

I was going to do more work on my Regency book after that, but I got a late start, and my mouth and jaw have been really sore today after I bit my tongue really badly, plus I forgot we had Bible study tonight so I had to finish work by a certain time. So the combination of those three things made me decide to cut short my workday today. It’s partly a sick day, although it might also be a little bit of laziness because I didn’t want to have to push myself to work through the pain in my mouth.

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 4 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 21 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 198 words

Writing streak: 156 days

Blocking: time spent: 30 minutes

Blocking streak: 150 days

Hawaii series:

Outlining: time spent: 1 hour, 15 minutes

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 29 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3