Day 680

I started off wanting to work more today, but the pain in my mouth was simply too distracting, and I ended up not doing as much as I wanted. I intended to only do the bare minimum of writing, but I had been hoping to get more blocking done than I did.

Before I started work on the Regency book, I spent some time working on the Hawaii book. It took a bit longer than I had expected because I had to set up a new Scrivener project and a new time sheet spreadsheet for the book, and I also had to reformat the original scene index to a darker background that would be easier on my eyes.

I feel a bit guilty that I didn’t get that much done today, but the pain is pretty bad today. I’ll try to go to bed early and hopefully feel better tomorrow.

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 4 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 8 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 87 words

Writing streak: 159 days

Blocking: time spent: 18 minutes

Blocking streak: 153 days

Hawaii series:

Writing: time spent: 29 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 198 words

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 12 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3