Day 16: Derailed by intestinal cramping

I suppose yesterday ended up being a “sick day” since I got no work done aside from checking my email in the morning and doing a little writing-related work. My headache didn’t die down until after midnight, so I didn’t get any writing done.

Today I feel better, so I’m picking up where I left off on Saturday, I’m working on the spiritual and romantic arcs of volume 3 in my series. If I can finish those today, then I’ll start work on Snowflake step 6 (expanded synopsis) for volume 4.

I spent longer than I expected blogging today, so I’m starting work late. I hope I can get in at least 5 hours of writing.

***

Unfortunately I didn’t get much done today because of some intestinal cramping (I think from the bad food I ate a couple days ago). I finished the spiritual and romantic arcs of volume 3, and I started Snowflake step 6 on volume 4 but didn’t get much done. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Time spent writing: 2 hours, 3 minutes
Time spent doing other writing-related business: 1 hour 40 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3