Day 30: Headache ... No, scratch that

I managed to get up an hour earlier today, and couldn’t believe how tired I was and how hard it was! Why is this so difficult?

Anyway, after spending so much time yesterday waffling over if I should combine volumes 9 and 10 or leave them as separate volumes, I’ve decided to combine them. I had originally only done the spiritual and romantic arcs for volume 9 and not volume 10. Now that they’re combined, I have to rearrange the spiritual and romantic arcs to spread out over the entire combined volume.

***

I developed a headache and didn’t get much done today. I’m almost done with the spiritual and romantic arcs for the volume, but I just can’t keep working through the pain. I’ll finish it tomorrow.

Time spent writing: 54 minutes
Time spent doing other writing-related business: 29 minutes

***

Update: I hit the Advil and Excedrine hard, and as a result the headache eventually went away, so I went back to writing.

***

Wow! I finished the spiritual and romantic arcs for volume 9 very quickly! Now on to Snowflake step 6 (expanded synopsis) on the new volume 10 (which used to be volume 11 before I combined the original volumes 9 and 10).

***

Ugh … my Snowflake step 4 (one-page synopsis) for volume 10 was really, really sparse. I have a lot of writing and brainstorming to do for this volume.

Updated Time spent writing: 2 hours 33 minutes
Time spent doing other writing-related business: 29 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3