Day 72: Migraine

Since the only thing I would have posted yesterday was that it was a sick day, I didn’t post. But today looks like it will also be a wash because I suddenly developed a bad migraine in the early hours of the morning and it’s only now starting to get better. However, I might have figured out what caused the migraine (the shower spray my husband has been using), which might also explain some of my other migraines the past several months. Hopefully eliminating the spray will also eliminate future migraines.

However, I’m feeling rather fragile right now with a low grade headache and my eyesight still blurry, so I think I won’t even try to get some work done. I hope tomorrow I’ll feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3