Day 85: Taking some time off

Thanks to some food poisoning early Sunday morning, I’ve had a terrible two days. It’s compounded by the fact I have a sinus headache from my allergies, probably because of the California wildfire smoke in the air.

I’ve been trying to write today, but just feel too crappy to want to do much of anything. It made me realize that maybe it would be best to take a few days off while my stomach/intestines calm down, and maybe by then the fires will be more under control and the air won’t be so smoky. Also, removing the stress of trying to write might help my intestines heal a little faster.

Jill Kemerer and also some other friends I have online mentioned gearing up more in Fall when school starts, and backing off on the writing during the summer months. I wonder if I need to do that, too, and ramp up more in a few weeks? The heat certainly isn’t helping my motivation. I don’t know. All I know is that today I feel awful.

I’ll see you guys in a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3