Day 255: Editing to add conflict

I made a mistake and drank some juice I shouldn’t have, which I think is causing my IBS to flare. I got some editing done, but I’m feeling a little sick.

I’m really close to finishing the book, only 2 more scenes to go. I hope I can finish them today, despite how my stomach is feeling.

***

I was editing some scenes and figured out a way to add more tension to the last scene I’d been working on yesterday, which I worried didn’t have enough conflict to keep my interest. I spent some extra time editing the scene before that, to set up the conflict, and then spent some time editing what little I’d written of the scene yesterday. I had to do a bit of blocking first since I’d changed the scene a bit.

I wanted to edit it completely and then continue writing, but I’m feeling kind of tired and I’m thinking I might go to bed early tonight.

Blocking: time spent: 22 minutes

Editing: Time spent: 5 hours, 18 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 0

Writing: Total number of words: 0 words

Writing: Average speed (sprints): 0 words per hour

Writing: Overall writing speed: 0 words per hour

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 15 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3