3/10 Day 647: Non-writing related things to do today

I have a busy day planned for today. I have a doctor’s appointment, and then several errands that I have to run. In the midst of that, I will have to wait for my husband while he’s at a meeting at work, so I won’t be at my computer.

I’m going to try to work while I’m waiting. It helps that I write in the 4thewords website, so I can access my files on any device with internet access.

However, it might be a little tedious to write prose while I’m not at my computer because I usually have open a thesaurus website and an etymology website (to make sure words are appropriate for the Regency period), plus I will often reference my series “bible” on my Scrivener app. It’s a bit more fiddly to use those things on my iPad, but not impossible, so I’ll give it a shot. I’ll also hopefully get some blocking done, which is easier on my iPad since I only need my series “bible” for that.

(I don’t often have to write on the go, and I’m really glad for that. It’s nice having a setup where everything I need is easily accessible. I can just sit down at my computer and start working.)

However, since I don’t know exactly how things will go today, I’m going to do the bare minimum of writing and blocking now, just to make sure I get them done and don’t break my streak.

***

Well, I got some blocking done and I also worked on my Hawaii book, but I never did more than the bare minimum of prose writing on my book. By the time we got back home, I was just too tired. But I’m glad I got at least the bare minimum of writing done today so that I didn’t break my streak, even though I had a lot of non-writing related things to do today.

***

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 0

Writing: Time spent: 8 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 85 words

Writing streak: 126 days

Blocking: time spent: 1 hour, 38 minutes

Blocking streak: 120 days

Hawaii series:

Outlining: time spent: 37 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3