Day 656: Tired and unproductive

I didn’t have a very productive day today. I woke up with my back a little sore because I slept on it funny, and then I had an IBS flare-up. I took medicine and waited half and hour, and ended up feeling better so I did my 800 words of writing.

I got another flare-up and had to take more medicine and wait before I did my blocking for today. But I got really tired in the middle of blocking and my thinking was fuzzy and slow. Since I wasn’t getting a lot done, I decided to stop and see if I felt better later.

However, maybe the IBS sapped my energy, but I’m pretty exhausted, plus my back is still bothering me. I think I’ll quit for the week and start fresh on Monday. I hope I’m not just being lazy, but I think it’s still a good call. My brain is so tired that I’m just not able to concentrate.

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 13 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 

Writing: Total number of words: 135 words

Writing streak: 135 days

Blocking: time spent: 50 minutes

Blocking streak: 129 days

Hawaii series:

Outlining: time spent: 0

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3