Day 661: Doing taxes

I deliberately decided to make this a bare minimum workday because I have to do our taxes. I really should try to do a little every day starting in February, but I didn’t think of that until recently, and I figured I should just take a day and do it all. It’s just easier for me to compartmentalize it and do it all in one day.

I have been feeling like I have more energy lately so today I went out for a walk, which I haven’t been able to do in a couple weeks because of the IBS pain. And I ended up getting some brainstorming done on the Hawaii book while I was out walking today, so that was great! I even came up with some good ideas to solve a couple problems I had come up against.

***

I was too optimistic and I didn’t get my taxes finished today. I’ll have to work on it tomorrow, too. 

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 11 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 5 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 126 words

Writing streak: 140 days

Blocking: time spent: 5 minutes

Blocking streak: 134 days

Hawaii series:

Outlining: time spent: 47 minutes

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 

My takeaway for today: Next year, starting in February, do a little bit of your taxes every day so you don’t have to stop work on your book to do it all at once in March.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3