3/28 Day 665: More taxes

I fully admit (even though I didn’t post) on Saturday, I was rather lazy. I did my bare minimum of writing and blocking, but I had an IBS flare-up in the morning that made me really tired. I took a break and thought I’d get to work later, but I never did.

I’ve been thinking about it, and I honestly don’t know why I didn’t get back to work. I had fewer house chores to do than I did on the day before, but I was just mentally and physically tired. I retreated into my usual way to cope with it, which was reading. I wonder if I haven’t been reading enough the past few days and that’s why I felt rather starved for reading?

Regardless, today I still have taxes to do, but I’ve developed a bad sinus headache today (the rain is probably affecting my allergies). So I just took a bunch of drugs, and I’ll need to wait for them to kick in. I’ll do my bare minimum writing and blocking, just to make sure I get them done today and don’t break my streak, but I’ll have to wait until later to do my taxes. I hope the headache goes away, but also I hope that I won’t be lazy again and not get back to work.

***

Luckily I did get to work, although it was a lot later in the afternoon by the time the headache went away. I’m still working on my taxes and will probably still be at it tomorrow.

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 2 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 6 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 80 words

Writing streak: 144 days

Blocking: time spent: 17 minutes

Blocking streak: 138 days

Hawaii series:

Outlining: time spent: 0

Time spent doing other writing-related business:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3