Day 662: Taxes again today

I’m hoping to finish doing my taxes today. I did only the bare minimum of writing and blocking just to make sure I did it and kept up my streak.

If I have time later, I think I’ll devote it to figuring out the outline for my Hawaii series. Yesterday I did a little more work on it before bed, and I found I could do more when I have more time to devote to it, rather than only 30 minutes or so each day. And if I can finish the outline quickly, then I can get started writing it. The writing itself will hopefully only be a few minutes each day since I’ll be writing it as a free read on my blog, and I only need to write about 100 words a day.

***

No, I ended up needing to do a lot of house chores that took up a lot of time today, and after doing a few hours on my taxes, I’m exhausted. I think I’ll stop here for today and try to finish my taxes tomorrow (I hope that’s not wishful thinking).

Regency series:

Editing: Time spent: 2 minutes

Writing: Time spent: 5 minutes

Writing: Total number of words: 129 words

Writing streak: 141 days

Blocking: time spent: 6 minutes

Blocking streak: 135 days

Hawaii series:

Outlining: time spent: 0

Time spent doing other writing-related business: 

My takeaway for today: Doing taxes seriously sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3