Day 43: Cut short by upset stomach

I’m back at work writing today. I feel mentally better after the two days off, although since I did marketing research, it wasn’t entirely non-writing.

I got a new mat yesterday, Genius Mat by Sky Mats:




The rollerball was the first thing I tried out, and it’s been super nice so far.

I’m continuing working on the characterization for my Regency serial novel. I think I only have one major character to do characterization work on, and then the rest are minor characters.

***

Stomach suddenly really upset, so I’m going to stop today.

Time spent writing: 4 hours, 55 minutes
Time spent doing other writing-related business: 2 hours, 48 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3