Day 55: Saturdays are slow for me; almost done plotting!

Once again, I got a slow start to my Saturday. I really don’t understand why it’s harder to get into my work on Saturdays.

I’m excited to continue working on Snowflake step 6 (expanded synopsis) for the serial novel because I’m almost done! After I finish Snowflake step 6, I’ll do the spiritual and romantic arcs for the main characters of the serial, and then I’ll be ready to start writing the Lady Wynwood’s Spies series again!

***

I’m done with Snowflake step 6!!!!! Good grief, the serial novel ended up with 294 mini-scenes!!! But if each mini-scene is only about 500 words, then that’s only about 150k words for the entire serial novel, which makes it only 1.5 books.

I still have to do the spiritual and romantic arcs, but some of that was already done when I did Snowflake step 6. Hopefully it won’t take too long. I’ll try to finish it all on Monday.

Mini-scenes plotted total: 294
Time spent writing: 4 hours, 45 minutes
Time spent doing other writing-related business: 40 minutes

My takeaway for today: Saturdays really are slow for me. I should either plan not to work or plan not to work for very long on Saturdays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3