Day 61: Sick today, but working on marketing

My IBS is very bad today, and since the last time I tried working through it, I ended up being distracted and unfocused, I’m just going to call in a sick day today. I took some notes from a marketing book I read and I should go through those, plus I need to clean up after my first BookFunnel promotion ended yesterday (change prices, readjust book descriptions).

***

Ugh I ended up staying up way too late! I didn’t have any house chores to do, nor did I have to cook, so I sort of worked all day and didn’t take much of a break. But I got a lot of work done on writing-related things like making up my BookFunnel landing page, and creating different MailChimp landing pages, and then updating my self-published ebooks on all the ebook distributors with the new newsletter signup links. I also wrote the rough drafts for my two newsletters going out in August, and created and tested a new reader poll I’m going to send to my newsletter subscribers.

I’m glad I didn’t do any creative work, because my IBS came and went in waves. Doing writing-related things instead was much easier for me.

Time spent writing: 0
Time spent doing other writing-related business: 11 hour, 11 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3