Day 49: Still experimenting with my schedule

I had been so proud of myself that I decided to shunt all my non-writing work to Sundays so that I’d have more time to write during the week. Well, all that non-writing work makes Sundays suck!

I have literally spent all day doing all the chores and non-writing stuff I’d put off. I took off maybe 30 minutes to cook dinner and another 45 minutes to eat it. And I didn’t even get everything done!

I decided to go back to doing a little bit of house chores every day. This time, I split the chores up a bit differently and spread them out more so there’s a little less to do each day. Hopefully the chores won’t take up too much time and I’ll still be able to get a good chunk of writing done each day. I’m still aiming to get 8-9 hours of writing work done each day if possible.

I guess I’m still experimenting in tweaking my schedule so I’ll be more efficient and productive in my writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 91: Evaluation 3