Day 60: The end is in sight!

I’m feeling better today, so I’ll start work and see if the discomfort comes back or not. I’m working on the spiritual and romantic arcs for the serial novel.

***

I got two more characters done today! And they were the two main ones. Now I have only two more characters’ spiritual and romantic arcs to do, and they’re minor-ish characters, so hopefully they won’t take too long.

I want to keep working, but it’s getting late and I want to make sure I do some reading before bed, so I’ll stop here. It seems like a good stopping point.

Time spent writing: 5 hours, 28 minutes
Time spent doing other writing-related business: 1 hour, 2 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 783: Evaluation 7

Day 21: Bullet journal, Surrender statement

Day 91: Evaluation 3